Our YouTube channel: Русский
Tutorials and workbooks
- Platonov, A.K. and Ivanov, D.S. (eds), Measurements processing methods: Tutorial, Moscow: MIPT Publ., 2013.
- Mirer, S.A, Spaceflight dynamics. Orbital motion. Moscow: Resolit, 2007.
- Rauschenbakh, B.V. and Ovchinnikov, M.Yu, Lectures on Spaceflight Dynamics, Moscow: MIPT Publ., 1997.
- Ovchinnikov, M.Yu. (eds), Asymptotic dynamics methods use for mechanical system dynamics study at consecutive stages of its motion: Tutorial digest, Moscow: MIPT Publ., 2012.
- Ivanov, D.S., Nuzhdin, D.O., Ovchinnikov, M.Yu. and Tkachev, S.S., Characterization of propeller thrusters models. Attitude control algorithms study: Manual for a laboratory training work, Moscow: MIPT Publ., 2012.
- Karpenko, S.O., Ovchinnikov, M.Yu. and Tkachev S.S., Magnetometer’s measurements use for the moment of inertia determination of the body suspended by a string and stabilized by magnetic coils: Manual for a laboratory training work, Moscow: MIPT Publ., 2008.
- Ivanov, D.S., Ovchinnikov, M.Yu. and Tkachev, S.S. (eds), Kalman Filter use for attitude determination of body suspended by a string: Manual for a laboratory training work, Moscow: MIPT Publ., 2008.
- Ovchinnikov, M.Yu, Degtyarev, A.A. (eds.), Computer Science Technology Application for Theoretical Mechanics Study and Dynamics of a Complex Mechanical System Research: Tutorial Digest, Moscow: MIPT Publ., 2007.
- Ovchinnikov, M.Yu, “From theoretical mechanics to research work. Present problems of dynamics and its teaching in universities”, in Reports of the IV Russian meeting-seminar of the heads of departments and leading lecturers of theoretical mechanics from the Russian universities. Novocherkassk, 21–24 September, 2010, Novocherkassk: South-Rus. Polytech. Univ. Publ., 2010: Pp. 165–166.
- Ivanov, D.S., Tkachev, S.S. and Ovchinnikov, M.Yu. Laboratory simulation for teaching of graduates in dynamics and control. International proceedings. Dynamics. Researches and tutorial digests, Shimanovskiy, A.O. (eds), Gomel, Issue 6, 2012: 187–191.