Our YouTube channel: Русский
Grants of Russian Scientific Foundation and Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- Grant № 14-11-00621 "Development of new dynamical models and control algorithms for the orbital and attitude motion of small spacecraft in prospective missions to Moon, planets, and small bodies of Solar System "
- Grant № 14-01-31313_мол_а "Small Satellites Formation Flying Relative Motion Investigation and Algorithms Development for Perspective Control Systems With Minimal Fuel Consumption"
- Grant № 13-01-00665-а "Motion study and control algorithms development for dynamic reconfiguration of the microsatellite formation including its de-orbiting"
- Grant № 12-01-33045_мол_а_вед "Perspective algorithms and methods of the attitude and orbital motion control for small satellites and their formations
- Grant № 11-01-01800 “Support of the Development of Hardware for Basic Research in the Field 01: completing the set of hardware-in-the-loop at the Keldysh Institute for space system simulation”
- Grant N 09-01-00431 “Dynamics and Control of Multi-element Mobile Formation under Limitation for Measuring and Control”
- Grant N 07-01-05004-b “Support of the Development of Hardware for Basic Research”rant N 07-01-92001 “Magnetic Attitude Control Systems for Small Satellites”
- Grant N 06-01-00389 “Guarantee of the motion of small satellites and miniature flight vehicles at incompleted measurements and limited control”
- Grant N 03-01-00652 “Attitute Control of Small-Sized satellites Based on the MEMS-Technology”
- Grant N 00-01-00174 “SC Orientation Problems and Investigation of Their Attitude Motion”
- Grant N 00-15-96036 “Support of Leading Scientific Schools of Russia”